Children and Families | Food Assistance

Food Assistance

Please your eligibility referral specialist directly with questions regarding your benefits.  You may also contact the Perry JFS Call Center at 740-342-3551 Option 4 for more assistance with the application process, making changes to your case, or transferring a case into or out of Perry County.