| | Food Assistance
• What are Food Assistance benefits (formerly known as Food Stamps)?
• Do I qualify for Food Assistance benefits?
• How can I apply for Food Assistance?
• What will I need to apply for Food Assistance?
• What can I buy with Food Assistance Benefits?
• How will I receive my Food Assistance benefits?
• Where can I use my Ohio Direction card?
• What if I think my Civil Rights have been violated?
Please to contact your eligibility referral specialist directly with questions regarding your benefits. You may also contact the Perry JFS Call Center at 740-342-3551 Option 4 for more assistance with the application process, making changes to your case, or transferring a case into or out of Perry County
© 2019 Perry County Job and Family Services
website by: Web Chick