Comprehensive, Case, Management Employment Program (CCMEP)
WIOA Youth Program Eligibility Application: APPLICATION
What is CCMEP?
Comprehensive Case Management and Employment Program (CCMEP) has been developed to help the emerging workforce prepare for and find meaningful employment, and to break the cycle of poverty for thousands of Ohioans.
To address this challenge, the state of Ohio has created a new framework for serving low-income Ohioans ages 16 to 24, through an integrated intervention program that combines the Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) program and the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Youth program.
What does CCMEP mean for Perry County youth?
Designed to assist one of Ohio’s most vulnerable populations, CCMEP provides employment and training services to eligible, low-income individuals based on a comprehensive assessment of employment and training needs, as well as a basic skills assessment.
Participants are provided services to support goals outlined in their individual opportunity plan, which may include:
- Support to obtain a high school diploma
- Job Placement
- Work Experience
- Other supportive services such as child care, transportation, and obtaining a Driver’s License
- Leadership activities and financial literacy
What impact does CCMEP have on our local businesses and organizations?
- Opportunities to shape the future of the emerging workforce
- Work experience provided with a real-world component
- Educate and prepare local youth on job readiness skills
- Skilled labor
- Remove barriers to employment such as:
o Driver’s License
o High School Diploma
o Child care
- Develop and maintain strong partnerships (i.e. Juvenile Courts, Children Services, Mental Health Recovery Agency, Area Schools, and YOU) working with the same population, aiming for a common goal!
What does CCMEP Mean for area schools?
- Dropout recovery services
- Provide personal support and incentives
- Transition services to post-secondary education
- Occupational skills training
- Certifications for high-demand occupations