| | Community Resources
Perry JFS is dedicated to helping our clients and the community find access to much needed and deserved resources. To help simplify this process, we have gathered information on clinics, food pantries, and a variety of other community resources into one easy and convenient place. If you canít find the resource(s) that you need, please contact Perry JFS for additional assistance.
• : An extensive list of resources throughout Perry and the surrounding counties.
Employment for the Disabled
• : Program designed to help individuals with developmental disabilities obtain and maintain
• : Internship program designed to increase services and foster non-traditional employment outcomes for individuals
with developmental disabilities age 18 and older.
• Senior Commodity Schedule
• : Organization dedicated to ending homelessness and to making safe, affordable housing available
to all Perry County Residents.
• : Provides people the opportunity to apply for over 20 programs including HEAP, Veterans Education
Benefits, and FAFSA as well as file federal and state income taxes from one location.
Household Sewage Treatment System Program
Job & Family Services